APIDEA Fertilization Core
APIDEA mini-fertilization core in high density polystyrene.
Nest dimensions 11x11x11m.
The cubic shape of the core, made of high density brown polystyrene with two cm thickness, provides optimal insulation generating perfect indoor conditions for both warm and cold environments. The core is easily transportable, hygienic and very practical to clean.
It is equipped with 3 plastic frames and a transparent inner lid with an opening for the introduction of the actual cell. The bottom can be easily removed and the piquera is sliding. It incorporates sliding door. The non-slip feeder is removable. And the core comes with a vent and two queen exclusions.
Only 100 grams of bees is enough!
HOW TO USE IT
- Assemble boxes, place the transparent ranger, queen excludor and grids in position. Proceed to fill the feeder and close the core.
- Open the slider to deposit approximately 100g of young bees (about a spoon).
- Gently spray some water over the bees to prevent their leakage.
- Close the background, rotate the core in the correct position, and then place it in a shaded place.
- After 40 - 50 minutes, insert a mature royal cell or a young queen just born, through the opening of the lid. The ventilation grille above the entrance should be sprayed with water several times a day.
- After 10 to 14 days, the queen will be fertilized. If you want to lengthen the room, you can remove the feeder and place two frames in place.