Beevirol is the result of research made by veterinary doctors that certified this product through an invention patent, which was tested in over 30.000 bee families. The product has antibacterial effect, being the only product certified for this usage.
The BeeVirol product is very effective in fighting against American and European Foulbrood stopping the developing of Penibacillus, eliminating the stress for bees, increasing the hygiene of the colony, raising vitality and the clinical state of the bees.
Contains: Quaternary amino benzyl, excipients (maltol, propolis, cobalt chloride solution, distilled water).
How to use:
- Spraying it uniformly on the body of the bees and brood 150-250ml, 1to2 applications 3 days, before the start of the active harvesting and after the season ends;
- Mix it with syrup 150-250ml/1kg syrup;
- Any times when the bee colonies have week stamina.
- Prevents the American and European;
- Foulbrood appearance by stopping the virus advancing into the colony;
- Stimulates the queen’s egg laying;
- Increases the hygiene general status;
- Up to 30%-40% increase of honey production;
- Maintains the working bee focus;
- Shelf life: 24 months;
- Storage conditions: 0°C to +25°C
- Logistics details: 1 litre pieces; 5 litre pieces